because only muslims commit terrorism :/
two attacks, both with extreme right wing beliefs behind the murders
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525758,00.html
man with neo-nazi connections opened fire in holocaust museum today.
because only muslims commit terrorism :/
two attacks, both with extreme right wing beliefs behind the murders
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525758,00.html
man with neo-nazi connections opened fire in holocaust museum today.
Me personally, I never said that only Muslims commit acts of terror. It has always been my position that Muslims are responsible for an absurdly disapportionate number of terrorist acts.
Case in point ^ your examples. Now do about 10 minutes of research on Islamic terrorists acts in the last two weeks. I did. Found somewhere around 75 of them with more than 300 victims.
It's all about proportion.............
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Really not been watching the news that much, but. That one guy was a 9/11 conspiracy theorist, anti-Zionist, pro-Palestinian, Bush-hater. Sounds more like a left wing nut case than a right wing nut case.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
and he was an active neo-nazi, an extreme right wing hate organization
Sounds to me like he was a straight up nut job.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I dont think its fair to label people that lean to the right as neo-nazis. Its like calling a liberals, queers.
Bookmarks